This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Xuzhou, 32, China
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2020
Caterpillar’s occupational Health Engineer position works both independently and as part of a team to maintain and improve processes and systems used in occupational Health. In addition, occupational Health Engineers function as a specialist throughout a facility.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for implementing laws and regulations related to occupational health and safety.
· Responsible for formulating occupational health and safety management objectives, and conducting supervision, inspection, guidance and assessment.
· Responsible for regularly organizing the monitoring of occupational hazards in the workplace and establishing relevant files.
· Responsible for regularly organizing occupational hazard factor inspections, and taking timely measures when problems are found.
· Responsible for organizing relevant positions for occupational health examination.
· Responsible for establishing the company's employee occupational health files and updating them in time.
· Responsible for the company's occupational health training and education.
· Responsible for the establishment and management of occupational hazard factors.
· Responsible for formulating standards for the use of personal protective equipment and supervising and inspecting the use of various units.
· Responsible for completing other tasks assigned by superiors.
· Bachelor’s Degree or above from University or College hold major in occupation health is preferred.
· Minimum of 3 year of occupational Health -related experience.
· Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Good English communication skills in speaking, reading and writing.