As a Supply Chain Performance Engineer at Caterpillar, this position provides you an opportunity to Conceptualize, Conceive, Design, Fabricate and implement a Business Process Governance system which is a unification tool for Critical Success Factors across multiple manufacturing facilities and product lines. Your strategy evolution and system deployment would drive clarity, efficiency and effectiveness through the ecosystem of the plants and products.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Identify the critical success factors and metrics for the manufacturing facilities and global product lines to achieve business goals.
- Identify the stakeholders, data sources for the metrics and work with stakeholders through team management and governance to create visualizations which are common across the business division.
- Design and development of a web tool with navigation capabilities for the stakeholders and business leaders to comprising
- Software Coding, Data integration and publication of metrics, CSFs and data with interactive capabilities.
- Defining and implementing supply chain flow for lean production.
- Identification of cost reduction and efficiency improvement opportunities from the data sets, generate projects out of the data and to govern the projects through a global team to realize the benefits.
- Acting as an advisor or consultant to senior management.
- Serving as a business unit-wide resource on a highly specialized area or serve multiple units in a broader functional area and assisting senior management in interpreting and using information provided.
- Strong knowledge in software systems, coding, data linkage and systems integration.
- System knowledge in data integration and tools. Website development from excel, MS share point data sources through SAS, Python and Snowflakes.
- Strong data analytics background to analyse, group and extract the big data.
- Visualisation skills. Tableau is an added advantage.
- Should be able to make the data sources integrated with the website
- Creativity, imagination and visualisation skills, Out of the box thinking
- Exposure to Cost, Quality and NPI processes.
- Understanding of Lean concepts and efficiency improvements
- Project Management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Systems / Information Technology with proven track record in coding, systems integration, visualisation and website development.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.