This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Grimbergen, Vlaams Brabant, Belgium
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2020
At Caterpillar, we're working to help our customers build a better world. We wouldn’t be the Caterpillar we are today without the exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who get the job done. This is your chance to help us make progress possible around the world – for our customers, for growing communities and for every member of our team. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Product Support and Logistics Division as a Dealer S&OP Demand Analyst.
Product Support and Logistics Division
We’re committed to our customers, who build a better world with our products, services and solutions. We understand and show the value of why they should always choose us. We’re exploring new ideas and opportunities – innovating to discover the breakthroughs necessary for tomorrow’s growth.
And we are one team – creating and delivering world-class components and solutions superior to the competition.
As a Supply Chain Planning Engineer II, you will be the primary contact and support person for multiple Product Groups within the Resource Industries Vertical. You will be actively engaged with the Product Group, Life Cycle Managers, and Dealers to achieve superior service. These areas focus primarily on Demand Management, Service, Cost analysis and strategic inventory stocking decisions. Additionally, you will be part of multiple teams that focus on managing stocking for Critical Component parts.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· * Duties are inventory management oriented with a primary focus of driving improvements to service and inventory by optimizing DFIP, DRP, fixed requirement processes, and other IM processes.
· * Perform work to achieve supply chain performance targets focused on Service, OTIL, CCPA and Inventory Turns
· * Support internal process partners in areas of root causes to schedule variability, backorders and service loss.
· * Collect, Analyze and present data in monthly Product Group Demand Reviews
· * Create, execute and maintain on-going weekly and monthly reports
· * Participate in all projects and meetings to support improvements in Backorders, Past Due Schedules and Service Loss
· * Must be comfortable presenting material in front of audiences in person as well as through Teams
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
This position does not offer relocation
This position requires 10% or less travel.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.