This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2020
8 to 10 years of Solution Manager Technical Experience
· Ideal candidate should be expert in configuring / performing the following tasks.
· Solution Manager Basic Configuration like System Monitoring and System Administration, ChaRM, Root Cause Analysis, Data Volume Management, Custom Code Management
· Experience in setting up ChaRM (Change Request & Change Deliveries), process, Solution Documentation & new features of Solution Manager 7.2 for new system landscape and provide RUN support for the same.
· Working knowledge in Change Request Management (ChaRM) including CTS, CTS+ & Central CTS Solution Manager technical infrastructure like LMDB / SLD & others ( Logical Component Groups / RFC Connections)
· Working knowledge in Installation, maintenance and housekeeping of SAP Solution Manager.
· Working knowledge in BPM, Project Management, Application Operations, Landscape Management, Sap Solution Manager User Interfaces
· Solution Monitoring ( Technical Monitoring, Business Process Monitoring, Job Scheduling & Monitoring and OCC Dashboard )
· Strong decision-making skills for problem identification, solution recommendation and implementation.
· Team player & ability to complete tasks within required quality and timescale.
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to tailor communication to the intended audience
· Good understanding of SOLMAN and WILY dashboards is a must
· Good to have experience in SAP BASIS Technology.
Ideal candidate would have handled minimum 1 - 4 End - End implementation / Support projects.
· Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech/MBA/Any Post graduation qualification.
· Should have interpersonal skills and Excellent communication skills to work with various projects & business stakeholders in handling the release management activities.
· Good to have SAP Solution Manager Certified
· Experience in “Focused Insight & Focused build solutions” are added advantage.