This job posting is no longer active.
Location: West Fargo, ND, United States
Date Posted: Sep 24, 2020
Caterpillar takes a system view of the life of our products. We design and manufacture them for multiple lives, our dealers support and service them to maximize their value to the customer, and we remanufacture them at the end of their serviceable life to deliver the next generation of value. Our industry leading engineering and manufacturing expertise, large field population and world class dealer organization make this possible. This total life cycle approach allows us to provide sustainable solutions that help our customers build a better world.
* Ability to deal with multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Effective decision making, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to organize and prioritize work
* Position is located in West Fargo, ND.
* Wage range begins at $14.73 + additional $1.00 night shift premium
* Number of open positions: 3
* These positions are on 2nd shift. (Monday - Thursday; 4:15PM - 2:45AM)
* This is a full time position with full benefits including 401K with 6% company match.
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.LI
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as, H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities,
females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position. Any relocation costs incurred would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.