The person performing this role will properly operate and undertake preventive maintenance of the numerical control equipment allocated to him, based on the safety and quality standards. He will be able to apply his knowledge of measuring equipment, machines and tools, and know how to interpret drawings.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for properly operating and undertaking preventive maintenance of the numerical control equipment allocated to him, in accordance with the prescribed safety and quality standards. These may be part of primary and secondary operations (presses, laser cutting machines, oxy-plasma, oxy-fuel or plasma punch) or horizontal or vertical machining
* Operate lathes, milling machines, drills, grinding machines and tool grinding machines
* Must be able to operate machines and tools with great precision
* Interpreting drawings
* Machines and tools technician
* Understanding how to read industrial drawings
* Knowledge of measuring equipment
* Ability to perform mathematical calculations
* Ability to machine parts
* Knowledge of Cat equipment.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.