Engineering Team Lead - Telematics Application Software
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chennai, TN, India
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2020
As an Engineering Team Lead, you will have an opportunity to lead the Telematics Application Software Development team who follow the Agile practices for the delivery purpose. You will partner with and provide project timeline commitment to global teams. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Content Delivery with team members
Coordinate with Architects and Technical Lead
Budget management and report it out
Remove the roadblocks for the team by supporting Tools and hardware
Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics curriculum
Relevant work experience required – 9-12 years with Bachelor Degree
- Experience in embedded application development. Knowledge of ssh, FTP, etc
- Experience in Agile practices and leading the Agile team
- Experience in the essential skills of Project Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
* Master degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical , Electronics, Communication curriculum
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.