The Excavation Operations department is currently looking for a talented individual to fill the role of Order to Delivery (OTD) Regional Lead for China. As the EXD OTD Regional Lead, this role will be accountable for the design and execution performance of end-to-end value chain within the responsible region.
The OTD Reginal Lead will have responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Work with Facility, EXSM, PSLD, Demand Management, GCI, Product Group to achieve corporate supply chain projects and performance targets; OPD, Scheduled Availability, Scheduled Services Level, Inventory Day on Hand.
- Develop, Lead and Coordinate OTD projects across multiple, cross functional work teams delivering end-to-end value chain improvements
- Support facility efforts to improve supply chain performance
- Support NPI implementation from end-to-end supply chain perspective
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5-8+ years of progressively responsible supply chain related job experience
- Experience is preferred in supply chain, purchasing, logistics and project management
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written English
Top Candidates will also have:
- Independent self-starter
- Flexibility and adaptability for uncertain matters
- Good at building relationships, presentation skills and written communication
- Ability to influence and lead in-region and global cross-functional initiatives
- Good knowledge and skill to utilize supply chain related systems; BIC, CBS, Tableau, Power BI etc.