This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Aug 5, 2020
- Bachelor's degree or 5-8 years' experience in product support or product development roles will be accepted in lieu of a bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of product or product support experience
- Strong understanding of Caterpillar product support literature and systems (SIS, HVC, EDS, TMI, Print reading, Product Structure, Engineering change process)
- Demonstrated high analytical and communication skills including demonstrated expertise in Excel, Word, PPT, Tableau, etc.
- Demonstrated highly proficient team working and interpersonal skills for fostering good relationships with product groups to ensure great collaboration
- Proven understanding of basic mechanical & hydraulic systems
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Minimum 1-year experience using service data (ie Service Options Collaborator/Builder/Calculator etc.)
- Knowledge of Caterpillar products, policies, procedures, customer applications, dealer support and service capabilities.
- Strong customer focus and ability to influence senior business leaders across multiple levels of the enterprise.
- Ability to fulfill individual role by delivering high quality work in a timely manner while interacting with and supporting the team effectively
- Ability to work effectively in the global environment with many different cultures
- Proven knowledge of dealer work order structure
- Strong mechanical understanding of engines and machines
- Field Representative experience working with heavy equipment and/or engine dealers
- A strong can-do attitude as evidenced by their results
- Relocation assistance is available for this position
- Travel requirement is less than 10%
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.