Telematics Software Architect
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chennai, TN, India
Date Posted: Sep 4, 2020
As a Senior Engineer, you will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the concept, development, and design of Telematics Application Software while strengthening your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics curriculum
Relevant work experience required – 9-12 years with Bachelor Degree
- Experience in embedded application development. Knowledge of ssh, FTP, etc
- Experience in implementing networking protocols or networking applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
* Master degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical , Electronics, Communication curriculum
- Linux , C++
- Thread Programming
- Debugging Code (segfault, memory leaks, stack overflows, RAM usage, Race Condition etc)
- Server - Client or Socket programming concepts
- Network Protocol Concepts & Networking basics
- Automotive Communication Protocols
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.