This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Aug 7, 2020
As Engineering Manager for Electronics Aftermarket at ICS China organization, you will lead an multi-functional team which including aftermarket commercial support, enhancement products development, legacy parts management, service parts profit improvement.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Provide leadership and directions to team to grow aftermarket business.
· Work with Marketing, Product Group to collect customer need
· Provide technical guidance to the engineering design and validation work.
· Ensuring client velocity, quality & cost expectations are met.
· Lead work group to complete objectives in: development of new aftermarket part/kits, cost reduction pull through, supplier sourcing, and commercial issue.
· Communicate effectively with management and business partners.
· Develop and deliver annual budget to target.
· Proactively interact with business partners to develop multi-generational product plans to enable success of MBD/EBD aftermarket programs.
· Provide direction, focus, motivation, encouragement and performance assessment for the team.
· College or university degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of progressively responsible job-related engineering experience
· Experience working with global teams
· Experience in E&E product development
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with internal partners and develop / influence others
· Excellent decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills