• Determining the scope of CQMS&CPS and its processes- planning, initiating, conducting and supervising related activities;
• Update of CQMS documentation (depends on changes);
• Internal Audit Program Manager function- CQMS internal audits/CPS gap-assessment/CAV gap-assessment conduction;
• Participation in re-certification CQMS audits and non-conformities conduction;
• Implementing and developing procedures related to quality policy in individual organization units of the company;
• Internal quality/CQMS trainings conduction;
• Cooperation with other company departments to ensure the functioning of the CQMS&CPS;
• Management Review conduction;
• Continuous Improvement, Corrective and Preventive actions conduction.
- Knowledge of quality, quality management, various engineering, manufacturing and/or maintenance standards and practices;
- • Practice in conducting auditing;
- • Strong analytical skills;
- • Personal computer skills and familiarity with various software packages;
- • Good human relations skills;
- • Knowledge of English in general communicative (contact with an English-speaking auditor); • The rights of an auditor confirmed by an accredited body certificate;
- • Knowledge of network management systems (knowledge of ISO TS 16949 welcome).
- • An engineering or manufacturing background plus familiarity with manufacturing, processes used to produce steel components and assemblies,
- • Knowledge of shop operations and maintenance procedures,
- • Project management skills,
- • Good communication skills (Polish/English).