This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chennai, TN, India
Date Posted: Aug 22, 2020
As a Engineer, you will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the concept, development, and design of complex components, subsystems, or processes while strengthening your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network.
* * Research and develop new technology
* Design and promote new components and sub processes
* Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
* Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
* Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Perform product maintenance
Background / Experience (In Years):
· * Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum* Relevant work experience required – 5-8 years with Bachelor Degree or 4-6 years with Master Degree or 1-2 years with Doctorate Degree
· Knowledge of CAT engineering systems (EDS/HVC/Team Center/Creo)
· Project lead, program management, and facilitation skills
· Component/system/machine design experience
· SIS Web experience
· Familiarity with CAT NPI process
· Knowledge on RoHS, IEC, ISO, EMI/EMC
· Proficiency to use Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Function generator.