This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chennai, TN, India
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2020
We are looking for a Engineer within Machine Technology space lead the development of productivity systems for machine products manufactured by Caterpillar. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology. You will also continue to grow your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead design & development of Displays UI Software for Machine technologies
- Developing Product requirements through interactions with UI/UX team
- Handle Change request entries and address the priorities of the software program deliverable
- Collaborate with other UI/UX teams across the department in setting up Common UI platform
- Drive improvements in Software design and architecture
- Drive the Software development to deliver customer committed deliverable
- Bachelors Degree in CS/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I with 8 plus years of experience in Product development experience is must.
- Experience is Electronics / embedded product development will be preferred.
- Strong knowledge in C++, VC++, XML processing, Open GL, Win 32 API & MFC
- Strong in Socket programming using TCP & UDP.
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills, able to plan, organize and lead large, complex projects with diverse project teams and
bring projects to successful closure.
- Excellent analytical skills & Attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong technical leadership skills
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Good communication and interpersonal skills & focus on quality & velocity