This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Grimbergen, Vlaams Brabant, Belgium
Date Posted: Aug 6, 2020
Product Support and Logistics Division
We’re committed to our customers, who build a better world with our products, services and solutions. We understand and show the value of why they should always choose us. We’re exploring new ideas and opportunities – innovating to discover the breakthroughs necessary for tomorrow’s growth.
And we are one team – creating and delivering world-class components and solutions superior to the competition.
This position is responsible for leading, directing, developing, and executing LEAN OPACC improvement projects across the EAME region. The incumbent will lead change across Parts Distribution by focusing diagnosing complex business problems and providing recommended treatment plans to accelerate business improvements through the implementation and application of Lean Principles. Candidates must be a results-oriented change agent with significant value chain experience, strong credibility with operations facilities and capable of building and maintaining positive relationships. They must be able to influence leaders by making a creditable case for based on their experience and Lean technical capabilities.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· 5 years of progressive responsibility in Project Management, Distribution, Operations, Logistics or similar fields
· Previous supervisory experience
· A global background and global mentality managing multiple complex projects
· Experience with process improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
· Previous experience managing large project portfolios including defining the portfolio structure, meeting cadence and issue resolution to ensure results are sustained
· Ability to simplify complex projects and effectively design clear communications and presentation materials to a variety of audiences within the division
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
· Extensive knowledge of all areas within Aftermarket Parts Distribution Supply chain
· Demonstrated experience driving complex projects to successful completion
· The desired location for this position is the Belgium area but remote is acceptable for the right candidate
· This position requires travel up to 25%