This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Geneva 6, Geneva, Switzerland
Date Posted: Jul 14, 2020
Caterpillar has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Application Specialist. In this position, you will serve as a recognized expert. You will leverage outstanding machine application and/or product knowledge to support sales, increase customer loyalty and improve sales force effectiveness. You will also identify and translate local customer requirements to influence product and solutions development.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may
include but are not limited to:
* Support Sales Team and Dealers with Go-to-Market strategy and new customer acquisition.
* Support Sales Team and Dealers
with industry deep-dive and execution of the Division strategy.
* Support Business Plan achievement and profitability targets by enhancing the Caterpillar product range adoption and value selling with dealers and customers.
* Support dealer value selling capability and ability to offer “Unique Selling proposals”
* Lead Cat Productivity deployment with targeted dealers and customers.
* Support offboard / onboard
technology adoption and utilization.
* Serve as customer consultant including application, production and cost studies to improve value recognition from Caterpillar products.
* Lead deployment of utilization of Cat sales & application tool (VET, Turbo, FPC…) to increase sales force effectiveness
* Coordinate and lead training of customer personnel (product & application)
* Deliver sales training to dealers and Cat Employees.
* Complete site assessments and production study and develop dealer capability through dealer champion
* Complete detailed product feature/benefits analysis for specific market / Segments.
* Respond to requests from Global Product Application Teams.
* Participate as a subject matter expert on NPI teams.
* Stay abreast of industry and technology changes and relate those changes to Caterpillar, dealer and customer needs.
* A college or university degree or equivalent experience.
* Industry experience (min. 5
* Minimum 5 years dealer and customer facing experience with earth moving / mining equipment products.
* Deep Product and application
knowledges and experience.
* Fluent in English and French is required.
* Must be Swiss national or C permit holder; G or B work permit holders with European citizenship.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate effectively and influence others in the work group, dealer personnel and customers
* Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to deal with sensitive issues and/or persuade others inside and outside the company to take specific action.