Are you passionate about customer success?
Caterpillar provides services to our customers far beyond the initial equipment sale. We leverage connected equipment and our decades of application expertise to enhance customer performance. Caterpillar's Global Aftermarket Services Division (GASD) exists to support enterprise efforts to deliver value-added services to customers. By enhancing customer value, Caterpillar and our dealers create the opportunity to profitably grow our businesses while reducing the impact of market cycles.
Services is where we are investing our time, talent and money because they drive value for our customers, our company and our dealers. If you have a passion for helping customers succeed and want to be part of growing services, now is a great time to join GASD.
The key role of this assignment is that of an individual contributor who provides expertise in GET & Undercarriage Parts and Service Sales. Individual will demonstrate creativity, business judgment, product application, marketing/distribution knowledge along with the sense of urgency to support our sales team as they work to grow our aftermarket parts business. Incumbent will work to gain knowledge, recognition and expertise to influence key market requirements and trends.
• Support regional sales team in the delivery of the annual parts business plan for the territory
• Provide aftermarket product and solution consultancy and training to regional sales teams
• Provide commercial and merchandising support
• Provide input to parts S&OP process
• Support the development and execution of parts marketing campaigns linked to growth initiatives
• Support the development of ASRs through product and solutions training
• Collaborate strongly with partners to bring in the required resources to support growth initiatives.
• Manage parts sales variance to meet annual business plan and growth targets
• Actively champion and influence change related to Caterpillar parts & service support strategies, products, and services
• Collaborate with internal partners on product development, NPI launch and commercial issues.
• Bachelors degree in: Business, Marketing and/or Engineering
• 5+ years experience in Product Support, Parts and/or Services Marketing
• 5+ years experience working with GET & Undercarriage parts and/or service
• Experience with Project Management and Analytical skills
• Experience working with Caterpillar dealers and/or customers facing role
• Experience in dealer development and/or field representative experience
TOP CANDIDATE WILL ALSO HAVE:
• Advance knowledge of GET and Undercarriage
• Experience with Marketing Communications, Planning and Commercial solutions
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Strong collaboration and people first skills
• Knowledge of Caterpillar systems and tools (SIS, TMI, HVC, COGNOS, Tableau)
• Excellent customer focus, communication, negotiation, influencing, and selling skills
• Ability to persuade others internally and externally to Caterpillar to take specific actions to achieve goals
• Strategic Thinker - Solve problems, understand Dealer and/or customer pain points and expectations
• Proven ability to work across all levels of leadership with dealers, customers and business partners
• Strong follow up with people, projects, and promises
• Experience is sales, dealer development, repair options, aftermarket and/or product suppor
• Peoria, IL is the preferred location, however, remote candidates will be considered if live near an international airport for quick travel.
• Relocation assistance is available only to Peoria, IL for this position.
• Travel requirement is 50%
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.