This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Waco, TX, United States
Date Posted: Oct 28, 2020
As a Warehouse Associate at Caterpillar Inc., you will work from a variety of source documents to verify part numbers, part locations and quantities. In addition to counting parts and filling orders, you will conduct first line, basic quality assessment of parts for damage and defects.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, sit-down forklifts and overhead cranes
* Perform material handling and warehousing functions as required
* Order filling, processing, storing/ picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies
* Previous distribution center, warehouse, or manufacturing experience
* Experience working with Standard Operating Procedures/Standard Work (basic skills/knowledge - capable of functioning independently)
* Basic experience with computers (basic skills/knowledge - capable of functioning independently)
* Must be willing and able to work 2nd shift
* Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
* Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
* Must be able to walk and work in steel-toed safety shoes for entire shift
Top candidates will also have:
* Forklift and/or reach truck experience
* Experience operating a hoist
2nd shift hours: M-F, 2 pm - 10 pm (overtime as required depending on business needs)
Pay: $15.80/hour + $0.75/hour night shift premium
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).