innovation happens step-by-step, piece-by-piece, person-byperson. Your
contributions, even the ones you may feel are insignificant in the moment, help
move our company forward. Your work enables our progress. You work matters!
We are looking for a results focused individual to join our
Global Rental and Used Equipment Services team as a Digital Product Owner. In
this role you will work with the Used Digital Team Lead to execute the Global
Used Equipment digital vision and strategy as the product owner of the
CatUsed.com global platform which supports Caterpillar’s and more than 140
dealers’ globally in used equipment marketing and operations. You will also lead the CatUsed.com
development team in the support, maintenance and development of core
applications as well as lead projects to extend and improve capabilities.
you will own the development and success of the CatUsed.com platform which includes:
- Steering the CatUsed.com platform to ensure delivery
of business value.
- Engaging with customer, dealers and internal partners across
business units to gather Voice of Customer and Voice of Business, driving
- Communicating updates and product plans to impacted
- Clearly communicating the vision at the beginning of
every release and sprint so that the team understands and is equipped to
- Making business decisions and clearly communicating
requirements through epics and stories so they are understood.
- Effectively providing boundaries to describe the
realities within which the vision must be realized (e.g. time frames, quality,
- Creating, maintaining, prioritizing, and sequencing
the product backlog based on business value or ROI.
- Creating user stories and acceptance tests from themes
and features granular enough for a single sprint.
- Prioritizing user stories by business value and deciding
which user stories are scheduled into sprints.
- Participating in product planning, daily stand-up
meetings (scrums), reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos
and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Reviewing deliverable and demonstrable code after
every sprint; accepting or rejecting.
- Developing and maintaining standards for testing and
- At least 3 years’ experience in business/requirements
analysis and writing agile stories
- Demonstrated experience using influencing skills in
leading others to accomplish goals
- Experience leading an Agile team
- Results focused abilities with a sense of urgency
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to adapt to global audiences and collaborative
partners both in schedule and style
- Demonstrated project management and problem-solving skills
candidates will also bring:
Up to 25% travel can be expected.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities,
females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national
applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific
employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar
offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through
our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers