Team Leader I - 3rd Shift, Hodges, SC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Hodges, SC, United States
Date Posted: Jun 11, 2020
Caterpillar has an exciting opportunity for you, full-time with benefits! If you are interested in a Team Leader position, don't delay, apply today!
As a Team Leader I at Caterpillar Inc., you will utilize your previous experience to set up, operate, adjust and/or monitor molding machines to produce molds. You will set a variety of cores in molds and investigates causes of rejected castings.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Work with molding machines to produce molds
Set cores in molds
Investigates causes of rejected castings
Review Foundry methods
Isolates problems and makes recommendations to eliminate defects and salvage castings
- Previous mold maker, assembly or machine operating experience
- If an internal employee, must be in current position for at least 6 months
- If an internal employee, must exhibit satisfactory performance
- If an internal employee, must not currently be in the disciplinary process to be eligible for consideration
Top candidates will also have:
Completion of a 1-year vocational program after high school or an equivalent on-the-job training program.
Ability to work various shifts and flexible hours
Previous foundry or manufacturing experience
Good communication skills
Ability to work with others
Ability to learn all aspects of job assignments
- Position is on 3rd shift consisting of four 10 hour evening shifts, some overtime may be required
- Starting wage is $17.93 per hour with a $.75/hr shift differential
- No relocation is offered for this position
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the spam/junk folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.