This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Thiruvallur, TN, India
Date Posted: Jun 22, 2020
As an Associate or Senior
Associate Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute
to a cooperative team in the design of new global products and processes. In
this mid-level engineering position, you will build your technical expertise
while learning product development through practical application and staying
abreast of innovative technology. You will also build your professional
network, engage with peers and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* In this role, you will also deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems, which you will use to:
* Contribute to the design of new products and processes related to heavy fabrication;
* Support for current product improvement projects.
* Evaluate new products, processes, or systems;
* Supplier evaluation for parts development;
* Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units;
* Perform product and process maintenance.
* Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering – Mechanical, Production, Material science
* Strong analytical skills.
* Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Mechanical, or Materials Science curriculum.