This Azure Active Directory Engineer role will be part of the Caterpillar’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) team. This role will be a responsible for supporting the migrations of Caterpillar applications to Azure AD and Azure B2C solutions for Single Sign On (SSO), Federation, and MFA.
This position reports to an IT Manager. Responsibilities are within functional lines with individuals assisting in new program development, integration of purchased solutions and/or support of existing server, WEB, SaaS and/or distributed applications.
1. Performs all duties without close supervision. However, more complex assignments may require closer supervision and assistance.
2. Works directly on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
3. Works independently on complex modules that may be used by one or more programs or applications.
4. Onboards applications from Legacy on-premise IAM solutions to Cloud based Azure AD and Azure B2C IAM solutions.
5. Responsible for managing and maintaining multifactor authentication services, applications integrations and support activities related to development, enhancement need in the multifactor authentication solutions.
6. Support issues resolution related to MFA services, new user registration, authentication factor reset, unlock, VPN access, MFA authentication types, token management and reporting for tokens
7. Provide break-fix support, patches, updates, MFA Configurations, Troubleshooting, and Go Live
8. Support System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Production Rollout