This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Jun 17, 2020
This position in Global Parts Supply (GPS) Business Analytics team will be responsible to closely work with Project Lead / Requestor / Owner to develop / enhance / maintain reports (like Past Due, Backorder, Supplier Shipping Performance, etc.) using safe source data.
Job Duties / Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Gather user requirements, Analyze data (tables / flat files), Develop code using Safe Source (Fact & Dimension tables) with TACCSS (Transactional, Accurate, Clean, Complete, Safe source & Standardized) Stamp, Test the reports, Coordinate UAT (User Acceptance Testing), Roll out, Post production testing for smooth execution and ongoing monitoring of programs / jobs.
- Follow GPS standards.
- Actively participate in performance improvement projects.
- Work closely with global teams in making process improvements and enhancements.
Development & Maintenance:
- Timely response & updates to requesters.
- On time and defect free execution of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Develop & maintain codes / programs with comments and documentation for sustainability.
- Acquire Techno Functional knowledge on processes to identify and fix data / program / report issues.
Graduate with 0-2 years of experience in the following areas:
- RDBMS – Oracle / Teradata.
- Base SAS and PC-SAS Programming.
- Willingness to learn and operate new technologies.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer focus and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Must be willing to work in different shifts to have enough overlap with Global team.
APICS CPIM or CSCP Certification.
Power BI, SharePoint, Power Apps, Snowflake, SnowSQL, Python, .Net, Attunity & Alteryx.
Experience engaging customers to gather requirements and develop solutions.
Understanding of supply chain data and reporting:
- Past due & Backorder.
- Materials Planning Skills.
- On-Time Shipping and delivery performance.