This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Jun 17, 2020
· Bachelor's degree in computer science; or computer engineering; or equivalent IT related degree required
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
· 4 to 6 years of SAP EWM implementation or EWM maintenance/support experience required
· Candidate must provide demonstrated functional knowledge in SAP EWM with expertise in Inbound, Outbound and Internal processes
· Candidate must provide demonstrated knowledge of expertise in SAP archiving in either the EWM or ECC components using the SARA transaction
· Candidate should have knowledge of EWM, ECC, SPP & CRM integration and various other SAP interfaces
Required Business/Personnel Skills:
· Able to work outside of first shift, including evenings, nights, weekends, holidays, extended hours, and on-call rotations. We are a 24/7 support team in Bangalore.
· Strong verbal and written English communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. He/she is expected to prepare documents for new/complex issues / functions and share with team.
· Provide Solution Performance (analysis/tuning) and work across business/technology teams to ensure alignment between business solution definition & systems architecture for the organization
· Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s team, as well as, being a collaborative team member
· Analyze user requests and software requirements for feasibility of design and potential impact while cognizant of time and cost constraints
· Strong ability to identify, interpret and evaluate user and system requirements. He/she should be able to interact with business in a timely and proactive manner to understand their problem and suggest solutions.
· Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues
· Able to respond to demanding target dates
· Able to travel globally
· Candidate should have knowledge in SAP ABAP development (coding, testing and debugging)