This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2020
As an Information
Technology (IT) Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both
independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span
multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your
professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and
support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will
contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house
and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve
business problems. You will define the relationships, flows and implementation
of business (processes/activities/functions, information), applications, data
and technology in the enterprise and the transitional process necessary for
implementing technology in response to changing business needs.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
1. Follow support processes, with focus on ITSM incident management
2. Business partner communication to understand and resolve P2/P3/P4 tickets. Communicate to business partner issue impact and resolution. Handle business partner inquiries, coordinating the resolution with the various support groups. Provide first line support for the SAP Master Data issues in SAP CRM,ECC,APO and EWM systems.
3. End to End Change Request Management Tasks. (Requirement gathering from business, create and review functional requirement documents, perform manual unit testing and integration testing of new functionality, ensure 100% SOX compliance, etc.,)
4. Root Cause Analysis of gaps in Master Data governance as per SPM (Service Parts management) integrated business processes
1. SAP MDM consultant/architect with 8-10 years’ experience.
2. Should have expertise in SAP Master Data (Product Master, Vendor Master and Customer Master) + SAP functional knowledge of SAP MM
3. Strong knowledge of integration of master data and business partner roles across ECC, APO, CRM and EWM systems and impact of Master Data objects on subsequent processes
4. Strong knowledge of SAP Master data practices and techniques.
5. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering - BE / B.Tech.
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
6. Candidate should be flexible to work in rotational shifts including night shifts.
7. Client/Business partner facing skills, ability to run workshops
is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.