This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Spokane, WA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 1, 2020
Position Starts at $15.00 per hour (plus a $0.75 shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift)
3rd: M-F (Sunday night – Thursday night) 10pm – 6:30am
* One year of any kind of previous work or volunteer experience
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation):
* Ability frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes
* Infrequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
* Work at heights of up to 20 feet from the floor
* Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
* Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation
* Previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience
* Experienced with operation of materials handling equipment
* Position Starts at $15.00 per hour (plus a $0.75 shift premium for all but 1st shift)
* There are currently no 1st shift positions available. Shifts available:
* 2nd: M-F 2pm – 1:30pm
* 3rd: M-F (Sunday night – Thursday night) 10pm – 6:30am
* 4th: Saturday 10am – 8:30pm and Sunday – Tuesday 2pm – 12:30am
* 5th: Wednesday – Friday 2pm – 12:30am and Saturday 10am – 8:30pm
* Safety is a core value at Caterpillar. We owe it to our employees and their families to work in a safe and secure workplace. All candidates for employment must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen held to the DOT standards for prohibited substances, including marijuana.
* Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Any relocation costs incurred would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.
* Position is in Spokane, Washington
* Please note that this posting is for a supplemental position. This position is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door and be considered for a regular status position! Supplemental employees have access to an optional health care benefits plan, unpaid time off and paid sick time.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.