Job Duties/Responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
· Be involved in IT solutioning and configure BY TM/LP
· Assisting with Implementation, deployment and Support of the BY TM/LP
· Author FRDs and be involved in Design, Development and Functional activities
· Work closely with business customers to gather requirements and detail the technical specification from business specifications
· Work on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls.
· Ensure to follow and adhere to IT Services Management (ITSM) process.
· Interact with the Deployment/support/project teams daily and provide project status updates to business clients.
· Act as a single point of contact for business users.
· Work independently without close supervision on complex processes and modules that may be used by one or more programs, systems or in support of infrastructure component change management and coordinate with extended team to fix complex issues.
· Perform integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of system components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results.
· Perform integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased hardware and software solutions.
· Assist customers with documentation, training and usability efforts.
Education Qualification: – B.E./M.C.A. or equivalent bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidate should have 8+ years of experience out of which 4 to 5 years should be in Blue Yonder (BY) TMS.
Good understanding of following in BY TM/LP is expected
• BY TM Planning Modules
• BY TM Tendering flow
• Complete knowledge of TM Tariff structure (Must have)
• Complete knowledge of LP Bid Package creation process (Must Have)
• Complete Knowledge of LP Scenario analysis and Awarding Modules (Must Have)
• Knowledge of BY TM web services/APIs and microservices
• Understanding of BY TM/LP Database tables and views
• Knowledge in LP bidding process
o LP Shipper, Carrier, Operator Module
o LP Contract Management process
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suites like Work, Excel, Power Pont
• Proficient in using incident management tool Remedy/Service now
• Knowledge in GT Nexus, Kuehne + Nagel will be an added advantage