• Set up, tested communication channels for various adapters.
• Configuring technical Adapters using FILE, JDBC, JMS and SOAP and Application Adapters usng RFC & IDOC.
• Configuring proxy scenarios like Client proxy and server proxy.
• Monitoring the runtime objects by using different monitoring tools like message monitoring, component monitoring, Performance monitoring and End to End Monitoring.
• Creating Logical Systems, RFC destinations, Ports and Partner Profile in SAP R/3 and SAP XI for message processing.
• Install/ set-up schedule for maintenance patches
• Working with the Infrastructure team to build SAP environments.
• Support SAP PI/XI upgrade and resolution of the issues post upgrade.
• Providing support to the development teams in the development, test and training environments
• Create and monitor the ticket tracking through Service now tool
1. At least 8-10 years of SAP PI/XI administration experience with bachelor’s degree.
2. The individual must possess strong technical, analytical, problem solving, excellent team interaction, interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Excellent working knowledge for monitoring and administration of the SAP applications SAP XI/PI, SAP PO with Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems, knowledge Datastage.
4. Excellent knowledge on technologies involved, knowledge dependent technologies like Mainframes/SAP ECC, BI,APO etc…. and Datastage /ETL.
5. Good working knowledge on SI, MFT, MQ series