Are you passionate about customer success?
Caterpillar provides services to our customers far beyond the initial equipment sale. We leverage connected equipment and our decades of application expertise to enhance customer performance. Caterpillar's Global Aftermarket Services Division (GASD) exists to support enterprise efforts to deliver value-added services to customers. By enhancing customer value, Caterpillar and our dealers create the opportunity to profitably grow our businesses while reducing the impact of market cycles.
Services is where we are investing our time, talent and money because they drive value for our customers, our company and our dealers. If you have a passion for helping customers succeed and want to be part of growing services, now is a great time to join GASD.
Caterpillar leverages market, customer, dealer, and competitor intelligence to assess business opportunities, drive data driven business decisions, and measure market outcomes based on sales & marketing strategies. The Analytics Project Leader provides data management, analytics, and insights within the Services Growth Enablement and Insights Dealer Deployment team to support aftermarket growth commitments and global STU target setting, reporting and validation.
The principal responsibility of Analytics Project Leader is to provide data management, analytics, and insights within GASD specific to Leadership Table business cases, STU target setting and reporting and PSE metrics. This position works across GASD and the enterprise to ensure accurate and timely reporting of STU monthly results, support annual growth target setting, support STU validations and issue resolution and provide analysis in support of Dealer specific deep dives.
Job Related Statistics:
• Provides support to WW Dealers
• Complexity: Moderate-High
• Scope: spans across 3+ functional areas within BU
• Geographic scope: Global
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in statistics, analytics, finance, market research, economics, mathematics, or a similar field with quantitative course work.
• Must have experience with OLGA, PSE, and/or CDDW Data
• Must have advance level of usage of Tableau, SQL and Alteryx
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
• 3 to 5 years of experience in analytics positions
• Deep knowledge of aftermarket applications
• Must have demonstrated experience of translating analysis to insights.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Caterpillar Inc.; its products and services; its internal systems, processes, and procedures; and its relevant external influences (competitors, laws and regulations, market conditions, etc.) to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Demonstrate strong initiative to research and apply new methods to exceed customer expectations.
• Comfortable working with large datasets
• Highly organized with careful attention to detail
• Must have strong presentation skills.
• Travel requirement is 10%
• Domestic relocation assistance is available for this position
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.