This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Jun 1, 2020
As a part time Staff Accountant at Caterpillar, you will perform staff level accounting functions that deal with accounting issues of normal complexity to support business processes and provide further experience with Caterpillar accounting practices.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* accounting support for SPM Parts facilities
* financial accounting including preparation of journal entries, financial statements, trend marginal variance analysis, and account reconciliations
* inventory accounting and standard cost revision
* intercompany reconciliation and analysis
* development and maintenance of internal controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control documentation
* 4 year Degree in Accounting or equivalent or 4 year Degree in Business with a minimum of 18 hours accounting coursework
* 1 to 2 years of Accounting experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* MBA or Masters Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
* Demonstrate strong leadership, initiative, inter-personal skills and
the ability to communicate effectively
* Demonstrate good communication skills and have an expanded knowledge of Caterpillar’s businesses, products, suppliers and customers.
* Accounting experience at a large public accounting firm or a Fortune 500 company