As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
• Support system upgrades, service packs, kernel upgrades and client deployments
• Install/ set-up schedule for maintenance patches
• Experience on SAP ABAP and Java security
• Creation of roles and authorizations for SAP systems
• User authorization analysis and resolution
• Experience in SAP Linux/Unix environments
• Job Scheduling, Monitoring using Tidal tool
• Spools and Printers administration
• Provide Basis support and troubleshoot system problems
• Systems monitoring & System performance tuning
• Resolve SAP spool related problems, good understanding of SAP device types and its relation with print codes
• Providing support to the development teams in the development, test and training environments
• Create and monitor the ticket tracking through service now
• Must have good hand on experience on following SAP applications, ECC with EHP’s, APO, SCM, CRM,
• Knowledge on SAP HANA administration.
• Various SAP System shutdown and restart expertise.
4-6 years of SAP Basis administration experience with Bachelor’s Degree.
individual must possess strong technical, analytical, problem solving,
excellent team interaction, interpersonal and communication skills.
working knowledge for monitoring of the SAP applications with Linux, Unix and
Windows operating systems and Oracle, HANA DB knowledge.