This job posting is no longer active.
Location: , Geneva, Switzerland
Date Posted: Jun 11, 2020
JOB PURPOSE: To provide Total Rewards services to internal customers in the areas of productivity income, retirement income, and healthcare at the assigned territory. To manage the development and administration of Total Rewards-related policies and procedures. The position demonstrates thorough statistical analysis, negotiation, and communication skill to handle complex issues. The incumbent is able to lead and manage projects with high complexity and broader coverage. Provides coaching to junior and experienced level colleagues.
Work as a local expert to assist the Regional HR Services Manager, BU HRs and the EAME Total Rewards Manager on developing a partnership approach, in supporting with pay and employee benefits policy development, process and administration within a specific territory. A high priority is placed on process improvement, cost optimization, and customer satisfaction.
The position covers the following areas:
Compensation Taxation and Compliance
§ Manage overall STIP process for the assigned territory by close collaboration with STIP coordinators of assigned Business Units; provide advice and guidance on the application of STIP policy and plans, recommend country specific eligibility rules if any in the country under global STIP policy.
Country Specific Insurance and Healthcare Programs
§ Identify and manage opportunities for prevention actions, including CRP training organizing
Country Specific Pension Program
Other Country Specific Benefits and Perquisites
§ Manage all benefits programs in terms of policy review/update, vendor selection and management, process development and tracking, may need to handle all the detailed administration work
§ Domestic Mobility
· Main point of contact and local expert for all domestic moves.
· Develop and manage all domestic mobility related policies if required
· Take full ownership of the process development and management to track and manage all the domestic moves.
· Provide advice and guidance to business and HR teams regarding policy updates, clarification, eligibility and application.
· Develop and maintain all domestic mobility related reports to track all the assignment status and cost
§ Total Rewards Projects
· Independently work on and manage the implementation of Total Rewards projects either regional or local.
· Recommend integration plans for Total Rewards programs/systems.
· Facilitate the actual transition/integration in Total Rewards area.
§ Total Rewards Communication
· Under global and regional guidance, assume full ownership of all the Total Rewards related communication in assigned territory.
· Customize and develop Total Rewards related communication materials for local facilities.
· Administration of the local Employee Benefits Center tool
· Provide Total Rewards education and training to local business and HR teams on regular and need basis, including leader as teacher trainings to all employees and supervisors in Total Rewards area.
· Manage all plan participant communication of different Total Rewards programs.
Typical internal customers include the employees at all levels in a country. The position is challenged to quickly and correctly identify problems, which may not be obvious. May develop solutions to complex problems. The incumbent solves problems by determining the best course of action, within departmental guidelines, from many existing solutions. May modify existing approaches or develop new solutions. Sets priorities and establishes a work plan in order to complete broadly defined assignments and achieve desired results. Establishes quality standards consistent with overall quality goals. The position serves as facilitator for the analysis and development of new quality initiatives in the measure(s) stated.
BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE: Requires a seasoned Total Rewards professional with University degree and 10+ years of progressive job experience in the Total Rewards area. Incumbents must be innovative, energetic and possess advanced analytical skills. Must have an in-depth knowledge of the Swiss labour legislation, excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, influence, and communication skills, and be able to work under established time constraints. Leadership experience is a plus. Must maintain confidentiality and have excellent interpersonal skills to persuade, develop others both inside and outside of the department, and have analytical skills to interpret the impact of trends. Fluency in English and French is the requirement.