This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Santiago, AN, Chile
Date Posted: Jun 5, 2020
IT'S YOUR TIME!
It's Your Career. Make it Matter
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three primary segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
At Caterpillar, you build what matters—whether it’s the career you want, crucial work skills, strong relationships or new digital technologies. There are big jobs to be done worldwide—building critical infrastructure, bolstering local economies, meeting the demand for energy—and that work is powered by our people, which is build through diversity, aiming to achieve the best results.
If you are looking for personal and professional growth in a company with an inclusive culture that seeks equity, respect differences and believes in employee's potential, this is the right place! We consider in all positions people with disabilities, diverse gender, culture, ethnicity, religion, age, generation, race, nationality and sexual orientation.
Come join our team! Apply for Commercial Sales Representative - Mine
As a Commercial Sales Representative within Caterpillar MineStar Solutions, you will be responsible for achieving sales working in conjunction with Cat Dealers and partners, as well as through direct interaction with Underground *UG mining customers. You will be responsible for generating, developing, quoting, negotiating and closing sales of the MineStar Solutions portfolio of Underground products and services.
You will also be accountable for developing and maintaining strong relationships with Cat Dealers in Latim America, and achieving high degrees of customer satisfaction.
As the Commercial Sales you will also be responsible for analyzing the territory market opportunities and trends to assist in the development of the annual business plan, Dealer growth plans and marketing plans. You will work together with commercial support and product teams to develop commercial offers and programs.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Understand mining customer buying behaviors and needs
Mining Technology sales targets
* Develop sales presentations, techniques and engagements with Dealers and mining customers
* Regularly monitor and report on progress and results through the use of Salesforce CRMi online tool.
* Analyze , product/service mix, competition, and economic trends within the territory.
* Review industry trends and outlook and apply learnings to the sales engagements in territory.
* Monitor and grow customer loyalty drivers and satisfaction.
* Execute support and sales variance within pre-established budget and guidelines for territory.
* Conduct/participate in customer/dealer training events and application support from field and dealers.
* Execute commercial programs and campaigns within territory, including the commercial aspects of technology hardware and software upgrades.
* Manage the completion of own work assignments and coordinate work with others.
* Provide input, including Voice of Customer and Voice of Dealer, to Mining Technology teams to determine industry solutions.
* Provide input to marketing strategy for Mining Technology.
* May establish trade association relationships and act as key liaison.
* Refine processes and procedures to ensure the best use of resources and technology to meet quality goals.
* Carefully evaluate problems and review a large number of possible solutions before selecting one option.
* Establish and monitor policies and guidelines for project to ensure specific, management goals are met and desired
results are achieved.
Featured candidates should have:
• Sound commercial and business judgment, analytical skills, leadership skills, and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently in the field in a fast-paced environment.
• Sound organizational and time-management skills.
• A well developed perspective/ understanding of UG mining customers business needs and how they make business.
• Travel requirement is greater than 50%
• Territory / Region covered: Latin America
• Job available for internal and external candidates
Please enter appropriate External Qualifications here.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.