This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chennai, TN, India
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2020
Python Lead job description:
• Minimum 8+ years of Hands-on experience in Python programming along with strong experience in SQL.
• Experience in designing distributed systems using Python.
• Experience in being a mentor for a team comprising of both experienced as well as fresh graduates who are python developers.
• Experience with Python, along with other common libraries/frameworks such as Flask, Celery, Django, etc.
• Basic understanding of developing private PIP packages.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
• A knack for writing clean, readable Python code.
• Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Ability to understand monitoring metrics, such as CPU, Memory, Disk Space, Network latency, and telemetry services.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Understanding the fundamental of RDBMS databases.
• Proficient understanding of Git.
• Should have experience in leading DevOps practices for a large program.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have experience with distributed task(multiprocessing) frameworks.
• Should have experience with Version control tools like GIT.
• Ability to translate complex data sets and research into simple business recommendations.
• Ability to work with PostgreSQL is a plus.
• Exposure to public cloud platforms like Azure / AWS would be an added advantage.
• Exposure to Serverless computing would be an added advantage.
• Added Advantage working on Geo-Spatial Data.
• Added Advantage with knowledge of IOT systems.
• Exposure to Data Science concepts (Machine Learning and Deep learning) would be an added advantage.