This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Aug 10, 2020
Plays a key role in business division strategy development and target setting Leads and manages a division responsible for business division deployment of the Supply Chain Planning Process, which develops the plan for Every Part and Pull Replenishment methods for a business division, coordinating and managing the structure and work plans for multiple, cross functional work teams Leads efforts which require the ability to work effectively with business division leaders and governing committees comprised of diverse, multi-functional leaders.
· Works closely with the facility Supply Chain Manager to deploy strategic supply chain initiatives and is required to take a business division view of supply chain planning processes and tools.
· Accountable for the quality and effectiveness of the Supply Chain Planning Process for the business division, including standard work, development of the PFEP, data maintenance and usage of PFEP data to drive results
· Sponsors supply chain team efforts to implement pull material replenishment where appropriate, governs and supports standard process conformance to determine Pull qualification and Pull readiness Collaborating and negotiating with leaders across multiple functions.
· Responsible for leading collaboration and communications across multiple business division functions, in order to effectively deploy lean material flow plans, which may include implementing changes to factor floor layout and material presentation to the point of use
· Sponsors multi-functional business division teams deploying the standard process for determining Packaging and Containerization solutions as part of supply chain planning.
· Governs and supports supply chain teams working with multi-functional leaders and teams, both in and outside of the business division, that may include external suppliers or third party-providers, to design and implement material packaging and containerization processes for a business division.
· Works with other supply chain functional areas to continuously improve material flow plans, focusing on improving inventory record accuracy, waste reduction and increased throughput efficiency, increased velocity and increased inventory turns.
· Advanced knowledge of CPS and lean supply chain principles
· Advanced understanding of common supply chain systems, and the ability to lead and sponsor large-scale technology transformations.
· Thorough understanding of company policies and procedures and solid product knowledge
· Experience with the CPS RIW and Value Stream Transformation process
· Twelve to fifteen years of progressively responsible supply chain job experience
· APICS CPIM or CSCP National Certification highly desired.· A background in Supply Chain, Manufacturing/Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Demand Management and/or Logistics is preferred.