This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Nashville, TN, United States
Date Posted: Jun 12, 2020
This role is the key owner of contact data quality as well as sales lead tracking in Salesforce Sales Cloud. The Digital Strategist position is integral to the Corporate Marketing and Brand team within Global Marketing organization at Cat Financial Services. This will include defining, identifying, and guiding implementation of best in class digital offerings for the needed business capabilities.
• Generate system enhancements, leveraging internal best practices and industry standards
• Formulate system solutions and technical design, working with broader IT team to ensure alignment
• Perform user management, including optimization of roles, profiles, and permission sets
• Support and maintain system integrations (Capital Stream, Marketing Cloud, et al)
• Articulate streamlined solutions that leverage out of box functionality where possible, minimizing customization where possible
• Be involved with deployments and validation of Salesforce configuration and development changes
• Work with internal resources about updates per each Salesforce Release, identifying potential implications and highlighting new features that may be leveraged to better serve the business
• Proactively monitor the overall health of the system
• Be a principle CRM representative in the Agile Development process, including: Interpreting user requirements, providing input into feasibility assessments and potential solutions, Executing Salesforce.com configurations, including but not limited to field adds / changes, workflow rules, validation rules, process builds, and flows. As necessary, serve as point person with third party developers working on the CRM system, documenting requirements, resolving roadblocks, etc.
• Testing and QA of enhancements
• Participate in and, where appropriate, lead major enhancements to technology related to the CRM
• Maintain visibility on all configuration and development activity impacting the CRM environment, including activities occurring in functions that contribute their own manpower to the administration of the CRM
• 3+ years creating and managing a business strategic roadmap.
• 3+ years of experience of Salesforce Administration required.
• 1+ year experience working in Lightning environment required.
• Sales or Service Cloud Consultant Salesforce Certification preferred.
• Salesforce Lightning configuration preferred.
• 2+ years Product Management experience preferred.
• Experience delivering SFDC enhancements in an Agile Development environment.
• 2+ years of experience in a business environment preferred
• Strong communication skills.
• Proven ability to gain credibility with business stakeholders and to run interactions without supervision preferred.
• Advanced ability to work independently or in a group environment.
• Advanced ability to collaborate with other communications and content experts in a team environment.
• Advanced ability to remain flexible in a rapidly changing situation.
• Advanced ability to apply data collection and analysis skills.
• Advanced knowledge of marketing communication strategies, terms and processes.
• Strong project management skills.
• Advanced attention to details.
• Advanced ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of personnel and with external suppliers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional demeanor.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Advanced ability to apply general guidelines to specific projects.
• Advanced ability to negotiate sensitive issues and maintain confidential status of sensitive information.
• Ability to utilize a computer for 75% of the day.
• Ability to sit 50-75% of the workday.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of the time on a worldwide basis.
A college or university degree or certification that is equivalent plus five to eight years of progressively responsible job experiences that demonstrate both breadth of business knowledge and depth of digital skillsets is required for this position. The right candidate will have a curiosity about and a deep interest in how digital technology and systems are powering the way users interact with brands, in both B2B and B2C context. The right candidate will be comfortable working in a dynamic environment where digital is still evolving as a core offering. The ideal candidate consistently produces high-quality work by asking the right questions, thinking critically about problems, and relentlessly pursuing quality in everything they do. In addition to the above required skills, marketing experience at a finance company is a huge plus for the right candidate. Finally, this position should be familiar with project management methodologies as they will participate in multiple projects representing expertise for digital offerings and strategic alignment.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.