This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Apr 21, 2020
As an eCommerce Aftermarket Marketing Consultant, you will serve as the subject matter expert responsible for managing the strategy and execution of eCommerce parts growth for the BCP aftermarket product line. Successful execution of this strategy will result in growth of BCP aftermarket eCommerce revenue and an increased percentage of parts revenue sold on-line.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Act as the eCommerce expert for the BCP aftermarket business
* Develop a clear BCP aftermarket strategy and message on the usage of all three on-line platforms (shop.cat.com, mypcc, and pcc) and communicate that strategy internally and externally
* Develop and execute strategic marketing plan for eCommerce growth
* Identify gaps in digital parts content and create plans with detailed timelines to close that gap
* Directs work of outside vendors to support the parts digitalization efforts
* Gather VOC/VOD and utilize that information to improve general Customer Experience for eCommerce platforms for BCP aftermarket product
* Develop and execute campaigns to drive retail customer traffic to these platforms
* Collaborate closely with GASD, Cat Used, and the eCommerce team to develop one retail customer list and marketing plan for eCommerce growth
* Represent BCP aftermarket team on all corporate-wide eCommerce projects
* Moderate travel required (30-35% of working time)
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar degree
* 8-10 years product support, eCommerce and/or industry product marketing experience
* Expertise in aspects of marketing plan development, promotional tactics, campaign execution, and results measurement
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are critical in order to effectively network with key business partners
* Proficiency in basic data analysis
* Ability to work independently and deliver results
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Field experience or extensive dealer knowledge
* Previous eCommerce content experience
* Ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders at all levels
* Previous 6 Sigma Black Belt or strong project management experience
Relocation Assistance is available for this position.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.