This job posting is no longer active.
Location: East Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Apr 11, 2020
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Technology, Computer Science or a related field
• Experience with various vendors and types of ICS and SCADA equipment, including PLC’s, DCS’s, BMS’s and HMI’s
• Knowledge of common IT (i.e. DNS, DHCP, HTTPS, etc.) and OT protocols (Modbus TCP, Ethernet/IP, DNP3, BACnet, Profinet, OPC, etc.)
ility to design, implement, and troubleshoot industrial networks.
• Experience with the underlying principles of networking, infrastructure and system integration
• Experience with relevant industry standards, such as:
ISO 27001, 27002
• Experience with a wide variety of information cybersecurity processes and principles, such as:
Enterprise security architecture
Embedded systems security
Threat model development
Defense in depth
SDLC and product development processes
Identity and access management
Networking concepts (routing, design, TCP/IP)
Business process design
Web services security
• 8+ years work experience in Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and system integration, with a strong focus on design and implementation of ICS and SCADA systems.
• 5+ years of related experience with design or administration of factory manufacturing systems.
• 5+ years of related experience focused in Factory Networking.
• Experience successfully interacting and working with customers at multiple levels of responsibility in a manufacturing or production environment.
• Professional information security certification (CISSP, GISCP, GRID, GPEN, etc)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills; demonstrated ability to communicate highly technical security concepts to non-security audiences
• Strong understanding and experience with information security technologies
• Ability to adjust to multiple demands, changing priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change, while multitasking effectively
• Ability to coordinate multiple teams in accomplishing process review and improvement
• Demonstrated ability in project management and change management
• Demonstrated ability to develop metrics, perform critical analysis and develop executive decision support content