This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2020
This Finance Analyst position will effectively and independently perform staff level finance functions, with ability to learn and adapt quickly to a variety of work environments and circumstances.
This Finance Analyst is expected to apply technical expertise and finance knowledge to support processes, make front-line business decisions within defined area of responsibility, and resolve issues. Incumbent will develop comprehensive knowledge of Caterpillar’s business and finance policies and practices, systems and processes. The incumbent will lead projects to conclusion by compiling information, analyzing data, recommending and implementing solutions.
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Primary and back-up coverage for key Cash Management processes
• Daily cash operations activities including funds transfers and bank account positioning
• Treasury payments bank connectivity, documentation, workflow, and controls
• Cash balance and investment reporting and analysis
• Monitoring and reporting enterprise compliance with global investment policy
• Support of the Enterprise Cash Forecast
• Developing technical proficiency in Treasury systems including but not limited to Treasury Management System, payment systems, bank portals, cash forecasting and general ledger systems
• Participate in or lead strategic process improvement initiatives in Corporate Cash Management including cash management reviews
• Coordinate strategic projects and deliverables with Caterpillar business units and legal entities, and with key global cash management banks
* Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, economics, or accounting
* Prior job related experience
* Strong analytical skills with focus on innovation and process improvement
* Demonstrated project management skills, with ability to participate in and / or lead multifunctional teams
* Demonstrated initiative, leadership, judgement, and decision-making skills
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers