Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2020
Sr. Casting Engineer in China Materials Technology to provide technical support to product team, purchasing/suppliers and facilities on product design, NPI, NSI projects and continuous process/quality improvement
1. Perform casting process optimize, audit, trouble shooting, development and improvement in CAT facilities and suppliers.
2. Implement/introduce new casting technology.
3. Support/Follow up the related NPI/CPI projects.
4. Perform the failure analysis, stress analysis and destructive testing of casting parts.
5. Support design engineers on casting parts optimization
6. LCV Casting spec development
7. Other assigned job from supervisor.
1. Bachelor or above degree on Materials Science and Engineering.
2. At least 8+ years related job experience.
3. Good knowledge & experience in casting process.
4. Be able to develop casting process and fix casting quality problem.
5. Be familiar with the related casting specification. E.g. GB, ASTM, ISO and so on.
6. Must have arc furnace melting and relative steel foundry work experience.
7. Process & logical thinking; proficient in Mandarin and English using; good at communication and coordination skills.
8. Good office software capability.
9. Must have ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as customers and suppliers.
10. Fluent in English
11. Be able to travel in and outside China (about 60% of work time)