This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Spokane, WA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 1, 2020
Position Starts at $15.00 per hour (plus a $0.75 shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift)
3rd: M-F (Sunday night – Thursday night) 10pm – 6:30am
* One year of any kind of previous work or volunteer experience
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation):
* Ability frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes
* Infrequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
* Work at heights of up to 20 feet from the floor
* Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
* Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation
* Previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience
* Experienced with operation of materials handling equipment
* Position Starts at $15.00 per hour (plus a $0.75 shift premium for all but 1st shift)
* Shifts available:
* 2nd: M-F 2pm – 1:30pm
* 3rd: M-F (Sunday night – Thursday night) 10pm – 6:30am
* 4th: Saturday 10am – 8:30pm and Sunday – Tuesday 2pm – 12:30am
* 5th: Wednesday – Friday 2pm – 12:30am and Saturday 10am – 8:30pm
* Safety is a core value at Caterpillar. We owe it to our employees and their families to work in a safe and secure workplace. All candidates for employment must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen held to the DOT standards for prohibited substances, including marijuana.
* No relocation is offered for this position
* Position is in Spokane, Washington
* Please note that this posting is for a supplemental position. This position is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door and be considered for a regular status position! Supplemental employees have access to an optional health care benefits plan, unpaid time off and paid sick time.
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the spam/junk folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.