This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chennai, TN, India
Date Posted: Apr 17, 2020
As an Associate or Senior Associate Engineer, you will have the
opportunity to learn from and contribute to a cooperative team in the design of
new global products and processes. In this entry-level engineering position,
you will build your technical expertise while learning product development
through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You
will also build your professional network, engage with peers and receive
guidance from mentors in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible to understand the project requirements and execute preliminary concepting, 3D modelling and detailing tasks adhering to CPPS standards
· Participate in project initiation meetings and share estimation on project completion date
· Lead weekly meeting involving stakeholders and update status
· Actively contribute towards Part proliferation prevention drives
· Work with various teams to ensure timely delivery of projects with expected quality level.
· Develop and maintain good working relationship within the team and other teams
· Responsible to implement FCD, Automation and other process improvements.
· Address all customer issues promptly and propose process / product improvements