Control Center Coordinator
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Nuevo Laredo, TAM, Mexico
Date Posted: Apr 11, 2020
Coordinates and manages the activities of the Department through the correct enforcement of work procedures and standard work instructions, evaluations of service provided and an appropriate response in emergency situations
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Coordinate daily activities and pending activities list to be passed to the next shift.
* Verify that communications devices works properly.
* Verify that transportation services are properly registered and programmed in the services agenda.
* Responsible for keeping updated the department emergency response plan.
* Process and / or manage the requirements of fleet and management vehicles
* Request corresponding requests from the department, such as equipment, supplies and work tools
* Review the consumption of gasoline expenses, as well as request the supply of balance in the corresponding cards
* Coordinate Driver unscheduled movements on the day
* Audits key contact databases updating
* Manages department ERP
- Bachelor's Degree
- English 80% (written, read, spoken)
- +1 years of experience
- Microsoft Office (Advanced knowledge in Excel)
- Data Analysis skills
- Communication skills
- Office pack
- GPS platform
- Leadership and Interpersonal skills
"In this company we do not request pregnancy tests or HIV tests as requirements for admission, permanence or promotion in employment"