This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Thiruvallur, TN, India
Date Posted: Mar 21, 2020
* Maintaining standards and specifications, recommending changes to resolve design and construction problems, and writing periodic reports on the progress of the project.
* Providing leadership to other facilities engineers and directing efforts of contract engineering firms.
* Providing design information, reviewing and approving proposals and serving as the primary company contact.
* Estimating costs for equipment, materials and installation as a basis for determining the feasibility of alternatives and return on investment.
* Approving drawings, specifying equipment and writing purchase requisitions.
* managing work of outside contractors.
*· Completes construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents and confirming specifications.
· · Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
· · Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on soil composition,
· Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
· Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
· · Creates feasibility study by analyzing engineering design, conducting environmental impact studies, and assembling data.
· · Produces engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
· · Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
· · Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
· · Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; and advising management on needed actions.
· Maintains project database by writing computer programs, entering data, and completing backups
· Diploma in civil/structural engineering, architectural engineering, or architecture 3 to 5 years
· Graduate in civil / Structural engineering, architectural engineering, or architecture 2 to 3 years
* Familiar with company policies and procedures with a strong department background.