Simulation Associate Engineer is an entry level, engineering degree position. Job assignments are planned to provide experience and familiarization with the technical staff, methods, practices, and programs of the company and assigned area.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
* Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
* Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Contribute to the design of new products and processes
* Perform product and process maintenance
* Support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers
* Bachelor degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science
* Excellent analytical skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as customers and suppliers
* 1 to 2 years of relevant engineering experience
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.