WE BUILD WHAT MATTERS
What matters most to you? Is it being part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe, and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters, our solutions help our customers build a better world!
The Caterpillar Oil & Gas and Marine Division, has an
exciting opportunity for an Electromechanical Assembler located in Englewood, CO.
In this role, you will assemble and process orders for
cellular and satellite-based products.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Electronic assembly (wire prep and terminations)
- Mechanical assembly (screws, nuts, hardware &
- Packaging, shipping, receiving and order fulfillment
- Parts distribution and inventory control
- System data entry and production records
- Kitting, programming and testing
- Routine production area housekeeping
- 3-5 years previous light electronic and mechanical assembly experience
- Mechanical aptitude with experience in use of common bench and
wire prep tools
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Possess a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and being able to work collaboratively
- Attendance and punctuality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions both verbally and written
- Flexible and can adapt to change
- This posting will close on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 11:59 PM CST
- This is full time position
located in Englewood, CO.
- Relocation is not offered for
is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future
require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company,
Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be
found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females,
veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply