WE BUILD WHAT
There’s more to work at Caterpillar than just the work
itself. We hire smart, friendly people and it shows in our culture. We hold
ourselves to high standards and make sure our values of integrity, excellence, teamwork,
commitment and sustainability come to life in the way we work. We make sure our
employees feel continuously challenged while also supported. We provide
professional growth opportunities, including leadership programs. We celebrate
the diversity of our team, while also working together as one Caterpillar.
Our culture, like everything at our company, is made
possible by each employee’s contribution. Person by person, we create the
environment we work in, and we are proud of the Caterpillar we’ve built.
As an IT Analyst at Caterpillar, you will work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that span engineering applications. You will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house applications in order to enhance and solve business problems.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Perform custom application design and development assignments without close supervision
* Work on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution
* Plan and execute integrated/user acceptance testing
* Assists customers with training and usability efforts
* Maintain close liaison with customers to assure business needs are met
* Computer or Engineering related four year College or University Degree
* Three or more years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
* Knowledge and experience in C++ programming and object oriented analysis and design; experience should include working in a team environment completing programming tasks
* Excellent analytical and communication skills
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Experience with implementing software solutions utilizing third party API's
* Experience using Visual Studio and other development environments
* Understanding of Caterpillar organization and business processes
* Experience with customizing engineering CAD software packages, preferably Creo
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.