This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Nashville, TN, United States
Date Posted: Feb 21, 2020
JOB SUMMARY: Determine and execute the steps necessary to properly perfect our security interest, which includes timely filings, ordering and analyzing lien searches, and obtaining subordinations. Ensure customer repots are up to date and accurate. Review and research internal reports, making corrections as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensures a secured portfolio through determining the appropriate steps necessary to perfect our security interest including reviewing credit conditions, filing timely and accurate UCCs/PPSAs, evaluating PMSI eligibility and determining the need for lien searches and subordinations.
2. Analyzes transaction documents for delivery/commencement dates, driver’s licenses and state/province and equipment-specific requirements and files UCCs/PPSAs accordingly in an accurate and timely manner ensuring PMSI.
3. Collaborates with Document Analysts, dealers and Territory Managers to ensure PMSI is met.
4. Ensures Collateral Services-related credit conditions are met and that accurate collateral information is filed. Ensures proper verbiage is used on all filings. Resolves filing rejections with vendor.
5. Provides training and guidance to current and new employees on Collateral Services-related issues and assists in the development of new routines, procedures, processing times and standards of performance to ensure company collateral assets are secured.
6. Ensures lien searches are ordered and reviewed in a timely manner. Interprets these searches and determines which subordinations are needed, if any. Creates subordinations, follows up in a timely manner, and involves the Collateral Services Manager when necessary. Ensures all information is entered into SalesForce.
7. Reviews Transmission, B2B Untimely and SalesForce Search/Sub reports daily and updates data in systems. Runs PMSI, Outside-of-PMSI, InPrep, and SalesForce Search/Sub Accuracy reports weekly, analyzes data and reports findings to the Collateral Services Manager. Follows up on any outstanding items.
8. Obtains a clear understanding of UCC/PPSA laws and regulations as they pertain to filings.
9. Creates a positive customer experience for all customers on a daily basis.
10. Reviews and researches various internal reports and ensures corrections are made in systems.
11. Participates in and contributes to various meetings inside and outside of the departments.
12. Runs and reviews various continuation reports, working with Special Accounts when needed, and analyzes filings to determine which course of action to take and doing so in a timely manner. Ensures documentation is updated in systems.
13. Ensures transactions documents are in the proper order before sending folders to Imaging. Ensures Title Analyst receives title-related transactions for review.
14. Ensures all PMSI letters received from other lenders are imaged.
15. Assists with developing and maintaining training materials.
16. Takes a lead role on special projects, when needed, with minimal supervision.
17. Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
18. Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply math computation skills.
2. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage numerous tasks with strong organizational and prioritization skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships, working effectively with others inside and outside of the company.
4. Demonstrated computer skills, including the ability to effectively type for up to 75% of the day.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office products, including the ability to prepare and maintain spreadsheets.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of InfoLease, FinancExpress, CT Lien Solutions, DocExpress, Registries Online, and SalesForce.
8. Demonstrated knowledge of CFSC/CFSL and Caterpillar dealer processes.
9. Demonstrated ability to work independently for extended periods of time.
10. Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
11. Working knowledge of and the ability to apply laws related to the Revised Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code to ensure complete compliance of filings.
12. Demonstrated knowledge of finance/leasing products, policies and procedures.
13. Demonstrated ability to analyze situations, make decisions, and take measured risks using available data as well as insight.
14. Demonstrated ability to concentrate on results while being flexible to achieve goals.
15. Possess a sense of urgency and willingness to be accountable for one’s work product.
16. Demonstrated ability to strive for quality as well as timeliness, maintaining perspective as to the outcome of the decisions.
17. Demonstrated ability to perform general office tasks.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: A High School Diploma or equivalent GED certificate is required and a minimum of 5 years work experience in non-exempt or exempt jobs in credit, customer service, collections, document services, accounting, or treasury is recommended. Previous work experience must be progressively increasing in responsibility and accountability and demonstrate an ability to gain in knowledge, skills and responsibility such that a level of full competency can be reached.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.