This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Grimbergen, Vlaams Brabant, Belgium
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2020
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. We are a leader and proudly have the largest global presence in the industries we serve. Our Logistics Center in Grimbergen is an indispensable link in the chain. From here we support our supply chain at every turn. Every day, thousands of spare parts leave our warehouse for dealers and customers all over the world. Our Logistics Center is an essential hub for the Middle East, Europe and Africa. We organize the transport to these regions and provide a reliable after-sales service.
A career at Caterpillar is about optimizing your competences, at the start and in the future. As a College Graduate you will start in one of our open position, based on your profile and engagement. Each position gives you the possibility to get to know the logistics business.
You will have the opportunity to work in one of our divisions.
• Parts Order Fulfilment department where you will have daily contact with suppliers or dealers;
• Transportation where you are responsible for the efficiënt transportation of production material; • Operations where you can develop your leadership skills; • Purchasing where you are responsible for several purchasing activities;
• ... With CAT you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your skill set and in time give you a chance to grow within the company.
Get to know Caterpillar and find out what your career prospects are!
We invite you for the Young Graduates Event on April 21, 2020 (18 pm - 21 pm)
• You have a Master/Bachelor degree and are interested in the logistics business.
• You have leadership skills, are a good communicator and have a fluent written and spoken knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
• Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
We offer: An attractive salary, plus fringe benefits. Real growth opportunities in an international company.