Location: 's-Hertogenbosch, 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2020
Caterpillar Work Tools & Services (CWTS) in 's-Hertogenbosch is a subsidiary of marketleader Caterpillar Inc., an American Multinational, active in more than 200 locations across the world with more than 100,000 employees. CWTS designs, manufactures and sells Work Tools for excavators and currently employs around 240 employees. Caterpillar is focused on diversity, inclusion and innovation. Additionally, we organize special activities for local charities and communities.
For our facility in ’s-Hertogenbosch we are currently looking for an Accounting Manager.
What will you be doing in this position?
· Supervise salaried and management personnel who perform accounting functions of varying complexity;
· Manage a small team and their related workload, prioritizing projects, assigning and reviewing work, and controlling the daily operating environment;
· Evaluate and report on staff performance, participate in employee selections, provide career guidance and training direction, comply with personnel practices, and promote team rewards and successes;
· Provides technical guidance and expertise to team;
· Motivate team members to work towards individual and team goals and objectives, fostering an environment of teamwork and cooperation.
· Communicate effectively within the team and with internal and external customers and data providers;
· Understand and manage customer requirements and expectations.
· Serve as liaison between customer, team and data providers
Identify and communicate goals and objectives of team
Provide services, make recommendations and manage costs
Performing Complex Staff Work
· Provide technical guidance and expertise on highly complex accounting issues such as preparing financial results analysis for upper level management and providing forecast data;
· Lead initiatives outside team to represent the group, (e.g. documenting processes, making presentations);
· Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of Caterpillar’s businesses, products, suppliers and customers.
What do we have to offer?
· Opportunities for personal development and training;
· Support from external providers and corporate experts;
· Flexible working arrangement;
· Salary grade SG23.
Do these skills and qualities define you?
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Business or equivalent;
· Demonstrated success and progression in previously held accounting positions;
· Demonstrated excellence in Leadership, Initiative, Communication, Interpersonal, Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving skills;
· Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant or equivalent);
· 5 to 7 years Accounting experience.